Saturday, August 2, 2008

Orion

so he's a boy!! Our newest little bundle is a bouncing baby boy! Why by the way do they say that ? Did someone at some point try to bounce their son and he did ? ugh ...
Well I thought he would be a boy, only because I was hoping that the facial hair i was growing was due to his testosterone and not because I was becoming scary facial hair lady... whew...
well whew for now I guess that facial hair thing is just one fantastic thing about getting old which I am... I will be going on 62 when my little boy is 30! holy crap!
Speaking of crap I have a myth to debunk about boys are so easy la dee freakin da!
I think that easy is determined by that person. Granted girls bring with them a certain level of drama and divaishness and hysteria. I know I am one and I have two girls that can make that happen for you at any point. But when it comes to changing a diaper it's pretty straightforward.
So far in our short 4 weeks as a couple orion has peed on me several times to which I stand there and take it only regisitering the act about when he finishes up... and cleaning poop off of balls is like playing poop tag and I am always loosing that game too! haa ! well no other complaints from me. He's a wonderful baby who wasn't named JR thank goodness, and was named after a constellation (the hunter ) and also for the reason that my husband said was that it reminded him of us when we were dating and always went out stargazing.
Miss E can't wait to get to pick him up and walk around with him which i won't let her and ruby is all over patting him on the head and then telling me to put him down so we can go play!

1 comment: