Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thunder Stormin'

My baby girl miss ruby will be 3 soon, and while she is big on personality she isn't such a big talker. Can't imagine why not with her older sis and I doing most of it for her. Well anyway one morning this week after spending a great night squished up against Miss E ( due to thunderstorm panic) we went into Ruby's room and Miss E goes Ruby did you hear the big thunderstorm? ( In her defense it was VERY loud and even woke up the hubby) And miss ruby goes "YEA" "Me was like this" and then goes to show us both that she sticks her thumb in her mouth grabs her blanket and gets into the fetal position on her bed and starts to shake. Ok, my BABY was shaking in the fetal position all night because she didn't know to yell for me! OMG!!!! So I ( heart ripping from my chest ) say oh baby you know you can call momma when you get scared! Just call me and I will come and get you! Needless to say the next night while Miss E and I were out at her recital, little ruby yelled at the top of her lungs for my husband. Too funny though. Shaking in her crib.

No comments: